An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Coordinator at Seddon.
What you’ll do:
Create project plans for the general support of the directors
and senior management team against specific business plans.
• Support system training and implementation both within the
office and site environment.
• Support, train and develop administration functions and people
within the department.
• Produce KPI reports and trending analysis on a monthly and
• Maintain company/department systems where appropriate
• Liaise will professional contacts and stakeholders at all levels
on behalf of the Director/company
• Provide general administrative support to the division as and
when required. Provide email and correspondence support as
and when required.
• Book/organise meeting rooms, seminars, training,
accommodation and travel when requested .
• Ensure the team maintain a healthy, clean and tidy working
environment at all times.
• Ensure confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive.
To support the directors and senior management team with
various project management activities including system
implementation, training, event coordination, diary
management, report & KPI management. You will also be
supporting other administrators within the team.
Have you got what it takes?
• Interpersonal skills, professional, positive, customer focussed
• Accurate/attention to detail/pride in work.
• Organised – ability to prioritise and manage own workload amid
conflicting demands and busy work periods.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Maintains confidentiality/discretion at all times.
• Flexible and positive approach to work and colleagues.
• Be proficient in a number of Microsoft software packages such
as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
For more information and to apply please see: Business CoordinatorApply Now