An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Joiner.
What you’ll do
• Installation of wooden fixtures and ironmongery.
• Installation of timber frames.
• Installation of formwork.
• Floor joists & floorboards.
• Kitchen & bathroom units.
• Window frames.
• Install partitions.
• Roof trusses and wall partitions.
• Liaise and work with all other trades as required.
Have you got what it takes?
• Professional conduct and behaviours.
• Desire to complete relevant qualifications and assessments.
• Good attendance records.
• Ability to follow Health & Safety procedures.
• Manual dexterity.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
For more information and to apply please see Apprentice joiner 2019