The Seddon Group is a long-standing family owned property and construction business. The business is now owned and managed by the 4th generation of the family. The Group is structured around the following businesses:
Seddon Construction provides end to end integrated property services for customers across the North West and Midland regions. From planning and procurement, through to construction, fit-out and refurbishment, and onto property services, the company is active across multiple sectors including housing, care, education and retail, with a loyal customer base in both the public and private sectors.
Read MoreRead Less
The construction business is built on four key delivery streams:
- Construction – Deliver new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Housing Partnerships – Deliver new build and refurbishment affordable housing projects. The team also have the expertise to help registered providers share risks, acquire land and carry out joint venture developments.
- Property Services – Deliver innovative and complex schemes of work that include structural alterations, refurbishment, extension and new build works within live environments where close liaison with the customer and end user is essential.
- Engineering Services – Design, supply, install, test, commission and maintain plumbing, mechanical and public health services, delivering bespoke and cost effective solutions, as well as providing planned and reactive maintenance services.
Seddon homes are specialist private housing developers operating throughout the North West, the High Peak, Yorkshire and the Midlands. The company is involved in prestigious new-build projects and also collaborates with our housing provider partners in supplying Section 106 houses.
Seddon Developments source, and find land for speculative development of commercial and industrial units, care, and mixed use schemes.Working in all areas of the property market, schemes range from out-of-town office parks to city centre addresses, as well as retail, industrial and care developments. The team work closely with other parts of the business, including Seddon Homes, and enable land solutions to be taken to clients for schemes which are then built by our construction business.
JCBS Properties provides rental opportunities for commercial and small office space to 3rd party tenants.
We have a number of companies that have been developed in partnership with customers who have a shared purpose. These include:
- H&S Joinery – Based in Lancashire, H&S Joinery utilise a team of highly skilled and experienced in-house joiners, with over 100 years of experience, to deliver high-quality, bespoke joinery solutions for private and public sector customers.
- Circle – The Construction Industry Recycling Centre for the Local Environment (CIRCLE) was first launched as a social enterprise initiative in 2006.With bases in Bolton and Liverpool, CIRCLE sorts and recycles construction waste for customers across the North West with clear outcomes that benefit partners, local communities and the wider environment.