Seddon has been appointed by Peel to complete the refurbishment of The Victoria Building at Salford Quays.
Works on the 23-year old building will include an overhaul of its M&E, alongside modernisation and remodelling of offices, reception, and common areas and will bring 80,000 sq ft back to the market in Salford Quays with floorplates of around 16,000 sq ft over nine storeys.
INFORMATION FOR EXISTING TENANTS
Programme of Works
W/C 3rd September
Works to the toilets and lobby areas on levels one, four, seven and eight are ongoing. Access to these areas on Levels one, four and seven is expected to be back to normal by the 1st October, with level eight reopening on the 13th October. Similar works will commence on levels five and eight this week (w/c 3rd September).
Works to the main reception area are ongoing with new ceilings and seating areas being installed.
HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOU?
• Ground Floor – Unaffected.
• First Floor – Occupants will need to use toilet facilities on either the Ground floor or the second floor.
• Second Floor – Unaffected.
• Third Floor – Occupants will need to use the toilet facilities on the second floor
• Seventh Floor – Occupants will need to use toilet facilities on the sixth floor.
• Levels four, five and eight are currently unoccupied.
W/C 10th September
Works to the office areas on levels five and eight will commence on the 11th September.
If you have any questions about the works please contact the project site manager, Brett Nelson on email@example.com