An excellent oppurtunity has arisen for a Trainee Development Engineer
What you’ll do
• Understand the company Health & Safety policy and ensure all
works are carried out and monitored in accordance with the
company safety procedures, and in accordance with current
legislation, regulations and environmental standards.
• Be proactive in improving H&S management practices and assist
the SHEQ advisors during site visits and audits.
• Assist the engineering team to undertake site appraisals taking into
account site topography, ground conditions, existing statutory
services and other constraints.
• Procure quotations for new statutory service provision,
reinforcement and/or diversionary works on new developments.
• Assist the design teams throughout the planning process to ensure
a technically viable and cost effective solution is achieved.
• Coordinate internal resources and external consultants through the
detailed design stage to achieve technical approval from local
authorities and statutory bodies.
• Obtain and agree proposed street naming and postal addresses
and organise MPAN/MPRN’s for issue to statutory service
Have you got what it takes?
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn, detail conscious and well
• A good verbal and written communicator, with good listening skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks set diligently.
• Good IT skills in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Knowledge of
AutoCAD, 3D design software and drawing management systems
would be an advantage.
• Good time management and the ability to manage your own
• Achieve excellent grades in your academic studies
For more information and to apply please see: Trainee Development Engineer 2019