An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to join our Property Services team.
What you’ll do
• Ensure all works are carried out in accordance to the required standards and the companies policies and procedures.
• Support Operations Manager/Business Unit Director in delivering the Business Plan.
• Regularly visit sites at least once per week or as the site requirements dictate.
• Reinforce the aims of SHEQ Department ensuring best practice is consistently adopted.
• Liaise with clients to ensure their interests are being fulfilled and build key relationships
• Oversee all operating processes to ensure that most efficient and effective use is made of resources in line with budget costs.
• Provide support and advice to Site Managers and discuss future potential problems or issues that may arise.
Have you got what it takes?
• Proven experience in contracts management working as the main contractor
• Commercially astute with experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrated ability to work within project timelines and meet them
• Up to date knowledge of legislation
• Experience in relevant sector
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
For more information and to read the full job description please see here: Contracts ManagerApply Now