An exciting oppurtunity has arisen for a Bench Hand Joiner to join H&S Joinery in Blackburn.
What you’ll do
• Operating a range of woodworking machines
• Operating a range of hand power tools
• Manufacturing staircases
• Manufacturing windows, doors, door frames and reception counters
• Working to deadlines
• Maintaining general cleanliness of work area
Have you got what it takes?
• Apprenticeship in Carpentry and Joinery to Level 3
• Ability to work from technical drawings and job specifi-cations
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
• Ability to work on their own
• Articulate and numerate
• Health and safety aware
• Experience of working in a joiner’s workshop -desirable
• Driving licence – desirable
• The ideal candidate should come from a time served and college trained apprenticeship.
• Extra training will be provided
For more information and to apply please see H&S Joinery – Bench Hand JoinerApply Now