An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planner.
What you’ll do
- Support the Pre Construction and Construction teams in the delivery of construction projects.
- Ensure production of accurate reports as required by Seddon Management.
- Produce logic linked tender and construction programmes with tender and construction team and any other short term programmes requested.
- Monitor contract progress and record delays.
- Produce completion programmes with construction team and any other short term programmes requested.
- Assist with management of subcontractors through production of trade filters, short term programmes or resource scheduling
- Assist with the assessment and application of extensions of time.
Have you got what it takes?
- ASTA Power Project
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Experience of accurate programming and sequencing from outputs
- Understanding of construction technology and methods including steel structures, concrete frames, timber frames.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of reading and accurately interpreting drawings, specification and other construction information
- Experience of working with supply chain and having interaction with customers and communities
For more information and to apply please see: Assistant Planner