An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Plumber.
What you’ll do
• Install pipes and fixtures.
• Install and repair water, drainage, and gas pipes.
• Install plumbing fixtures – bathtubs, showers, sinks, and toilets.
• Lay new pipes in homes under construction, which can involve cutting pipe, sawing wood and welding
• Replace worn parts.
• Instillation of pipes for sprinkler systems, fire suppression, drinking fountains, commercial kitchens, fountains and irrigation systems.
• Liaise and work with all other trades as required.
Have you got what it takes?
• Professional conduct and behaviours.
• Desire to complete relevant qualifications and assessments.
• Good attendance records.
• Ability to follow Health & Safety procedures.
• Manual dexterity.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
For more information and to apply please see: Apprentice Plumber 2019Apply Now