An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Pipefitter Welder
What you’ll do
• Install pipes and fixtures on commercial projects to include
new build , plant rooms and existing buildings.
• Repair water, heating and gas pipes.
• Utilising where necessary welding and screwed jointing
• Attend college to gain welding/pipefitting qualifications
• Fabrication off site.
• Ability to work off planned drawings.
• Liaise and work with all other trades as required.
Have you got what it takes?
• Professional conduct and behaviours.
• Desire to complete relevant qualifications and assessments.
• Good attendance records.
• Ability to follow Health & Safety procedures.
• Manual dexterity.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
For more information and to apply please see: Apprentice Pipefitter Welder 2019Apply Now