An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Electrician.
What you’ll do
• Carrying out electrical installations on domestic, commercial and industrial contracts.
• Install electrical circuits as well as panels, conduit, protecting devices, switches and equipment required to accommodate NICEIC Regulations.
• Test electrical equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Installation, repair or replace electrical wiring, switch boxes, conduits, lighting and electrical parts.
• Carry out preventative maintenance and testing of electrical systems (including power distribution equipment).
• Comply with standard and procedures on site.
Have you got what it takes?
• Professional conduct and behaviours.
• Desire to complete relevant qualifications and assessments.
• Good attendance records.
• Ability to follow Health & Safety procedures.
• Manual dexterity.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Respect and abide by Health and safety Rules and Regulations
• Read, interpret and execute drawings and electrical code specifications
For more information and to apply please see Apprentice Electrician 2019