An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Bricklayer
What you’ll do
- Construct masonry structures in brick and block.
- Construct cavity wall structures, block work and solid wall structures.
- Form door and window openings and joint finishes.
- Set out and build structures accurately from site drawings.
- Connect and build manholes and drainage streams.
- Use various tools and brick-cutting machines to cut and shape bricks (once competent).
- Construct arches and ornamental brickwork.
- Liaise and work with all other trades as required.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations.
Have you got what it takes?
- Professional conduct and behaviours.
- Desire to complete relevant qualifications and assessments.
- Good attendance records.
- Ability to follow Health & Safety procedures.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
For more information and to apply please see: Apprentice BricklayerApply Now