THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for a Seddon Apprenticeship in 2017 will open on Monday 6th March (National Apprenticeship Week) and will remain open until Friday 26th May 2017.
To apply, please click apply now and follow the instructions provided.
PLEASE NOTE: The application form requires you to submit an electronic copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) so please ensure you have a copy of this to hand before beginning the application process.
Any information sent by you to Seddon will be kept in the strictest of confidence and will only be used or referred to for the purpose of selection.
- Applications Open: 6th March 2017
- Closing date: 26th May 2017
- Short listing: 5th June – 9th June 2017
- Group Interviews and assessments will take place on the 3rd, 4th and 6th July 2017
- Second Phase Interviews and CITB Tests will take place on 17th July *this only applies to Joinery and Plumbing applicants.
- Individual Interviews will take place between the 7th August and the 11th August 2017
- Successful applicants to start: Tuesday 5th September 2017
If you have not received a response from Seddon by the 16th June 2017, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Group Interviews and Assessments
Group interview will involve working in a team of 4 to undertake a work based exercise. Following this there will be a short assessment involving basic numeracy and literacy.
Individual interviews will involve one-to-one discussion with specific trade representatives. Individuals should prepare accordingly and bring a copy of the following:
- Relevant Certificates
- GCSE results (if applicable)