To be the "go to” contractor for our customer’s construction needs, chosen not necessarily on price but for the solutions we provide, our innovation, performance, quality and integrity.
What this means:
- Developing long-term relationships with our customers and other stakeholders
- Maintaining a balanced portfolio of work so that we remain agile and can respond to changes in the market place
- Targeting work from £1 million to £10 million
- Exploring new services and developing new skills such as shared risk development, funding models, technologies, and renewable energies in order to retain and attract customers
- Focusing on solutions and identifying what we can do (not what we cannot!)
- Seeking out innovation – investing in, and, seeking out new ways of doing things - nurturing good ideas!
- Ensuring we identify and deliver to our targets
- Strategically reviewing our portfolio of work against the changing market place and new opportunities – with new and existing customers
- Continuing, as part of our culture, staff development and training programmes
- To behave as a family, providing support to our customers, staff, supply chain and stakeholders
- To act ethically and do the right thing regardless of personal consequence
- To take the wider view in decision-making, looking at longer term rather than short term gains
- To provide stability in the employment and training of our people
- To enjoy what we do and have fun in doing it